Search By Month
Search By Category
Monday, February 17, 20209:30am CDB Faculty Candidate Seminar – Stephanie J. Ellis, Ph.D.
Tuesday, February 18, 20209:00am Change it Up! – Bystander Intervention Session
- 4:00pm “Modulating kidney development: from cells to signals and transcriptional regulation”-Lori O’Brien, Ph.D.
Wednesday, February 19, 202011:30am Central Biorepository Lunch & Learn: How Does Precision Health Collaborate with CBR?
- 12:00pm Appendage Regeneration
- 12:00pm FEB. 19: Shannon Estadt (Kahlenberg Lab) presents Immunology Research Seminar
- 4:00pm Dr. Thomas Gajewski (UChicago) Presents Cancer Biology Research Seminar
- 4:30pm 2020 Great Minds, Greater Discoveries Kickoff Event
Thursday, February 20, 202012:00pm Sarah Barton, THD, MS, OTR/L, BCP – “Considering Disability: Religion and Human Limitation in Medical Contexts”
- 2:00pm Free Research Webinar: Aging with Cerebral Palsy – Health Outcomes and Management