Digital Sign and Screensaver Request Form
Thank you for your interest in Digital Signage and/or Screensavers. Please take a few minutes to fill out the form below. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines & Frequently Asked Questions
All submissions must adhere to the Michigan Medicine Branding Guidelines. If you create your own graphic, please be sure of the following:
- Digital Signs must be 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screensavers must be 1024 x 768 pixels
- All content should:
- Be appropriate for and open to your entire building, department or area
- Provide updates and resources for employees
- Recognize the work and dedication of faculty and staff
- Content should NOT include:
- Personal messages
- Political statements
- Commercial brands or advertising
- Event and activities not supported by Michigan Medicine or the university
To view the complete guidelines and faqs, please click here.
These templates were created to provide a simple and easy way for Michigan Medicine faculty, staff and learners to edit and submit content. Within each file are instructions on how to edit and upload the final digital sign or screensaver.
To download and edit the templates, please click ‘COPY’ when prompted. Once the file is downloaded, it can be re-used for future submissions.
Create A Graphic Using The Digital Signage Template
Create A Graphic Using The Screensaver Template