Digital Sign and Screensaver Request Form
Thank you for your interest in Digital Signage and/or Screensavers.
At this time, the digital sign and screensaver request form is temporarily out of service. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your request, please Include the following:
- Your contact email
- Date for content to start
- Date for content to end
- Specify location: All Michigan Medicine buildings or include a list of buildings
- Attach your digital sign/screensaver to the email as a .png or .jpg file only. No word documents, pdfs or powerpoint files will be accepted.
Guidelines & Frequently Asked Questions
All submissions must adhere to the Michigan Medicine Branding Guidelines. If you create your own graphic, please be sure of the following:
- Digital Signs must be 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screensavers must be 1024 x 768 pixels
- All content should:
- Be appropriate for and open to your entire building, department or area
- Provide updates and resources for employees
- Recognize the work and dedication of faculty and staff
- Content should NOT include:
- Personal messages
- Political statements
- Commercial brands or advertising
- Event and activities not supported by Michigan Medicine or the university
To view the complete guidelines and faqs, please click here.
These templates were created to provide a simple and easy way for Michigan Medicine faculty, staff and learners to edit and submit content. Within each file are instructions on how to edit and upload the final digital sign or screensaver.
To download and edit the templates, please click ‘COPY’ when prompted. Once the file is downloaded, it can be re-used for future submissions.
Create A Graphic Using The Digital Signage Template
Create A Graphic Using The Screensaver Template