Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
May 1, 2023 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming and ongoing road work that is scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Geddes Avenue is expected to be closed in both directions between Observatory and Hill streets for utility improvements.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on Observatory, southeast on Washtenaw, east on Hill Street back to Geddes.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured west on Hill Street, northwest on Washtenaw, north on Observatory back to Geddes.
- The work is scheduled to be completed by June 9.
- Beginning in late May and lasting into September, a variety of intermittent lane closures are anticipated to be in place on South State Street between South University and Hill Street and between Arch STreet and Granger Avenue.
- Additional information will be provided in the weeks ahead.