New blood donation rules to know; living well with bipolar disorder – and more health stories
May 22, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
Check out this week’s stories from Health Lab, Michigan Medicine’s online publication for news and stories on health, wellness and research from top-leading medical experts.
Stay informed: Want Health Lab articles sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for Health Lab’s Health & Wellness and Research & Innovation weekly newsletters today.
- Study finds cancer cells use a new fuel in absence of sugar
- The feeling of hunger itself may slow aging in flies
- Controlling elevated carbon dioxide improves survival
- Higher blood sugar linked to faster loss of brain power in stroke survivors
- A doctor’s advice for medical graduates: Be compassionate
- 4 steps to take before using pre-owned children’s equipment
- New blood donation rules to know
- Dancing again
- Living well with bipolar disorder