Microlearning: Take Your Professional Development to the Next Level with the U-M Development Journey and LinkedIn Learning
Thursday, July 13, 2023
1:00pm - 1:45pm
We’re here to help you take your own professional development to the next level with a new tool that puts professional development resources at your fingertips. The Development Journey helps you navigate resources and create a development plan in areas aligned with your interests and passions. You will also learn useful techniques for diving into LinkedIn Learning that will equip you to use this anywhere, anytime professional development resource to supplement your Development Journey.
You will learn to:
- Determine your current professional development needs using the Development Journey
- Create an individual development plan
- Identify learning opportunities to help you in your professional development journey
- Access and navigate LinkedIn Learning
You will benefit by:
- Having all of the tools to create your own professional development plan for the coming year
- Having access to thousands of professional development opportunities that are not dependent on a set schedule
This session is being delivered in an online webinar format. You will receive a link to the webinar in the registration confirmation email.
Prior to attending the webinar, you can view the recordings of our introductory sessions on both the Development Journey and LinkedIn Learning at U-M to help you jumpstart your learning.
LinkedIn Learning is available to active U-M faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students at no cost. Discover more about LinkedIn Learning at U-M.