Microlearning opportunities: Learn, try and apply in 45 minutes or less
May 16, 2023 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Finding time for professional development can be a challenge. Join Organizational Learning’s upcoming microlearning sessions and learn new approaches in less than 45 minutes.
With the skills you’ll gain, you’ll be able to engage in more meaningful conversations with your team members and achieve your professional goals faster and more efficiently.
Register for an upcoming microlearning session:
- Microlearning: Acing Your Interview
- Friday, May 19, noon to 12:45 p.m.
- Microlearning: Difficult Conversations
- Tuesday, June 6, 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Microlearning Goal Setting Workshop: How to use SMART Goals
- Wednesday, June 14, 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.