Who goes to the ICU and why; new Michigan laws make storing firearms safely more important than ever – and more health stories
April 20, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
Check out this week’s stories from Health Lab, Michigan Medicine’s online publication for news and stories on health, wellness and research from top-leading medical experts.
Stay informed: Want Health Lab articles sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for Health Lab’s Health & Wellness and Research & Innovation weekly newsletters today.
- Predictive analytic tool proves adaptable and reliable in hospitals
- You’ve got some nerve
- New Michigan laws make storing firearms safely more important than ever
- Saturated fatty acids promote immune escape of oral cancers
- Black and socioeconomically disadvantaged patients with vascular disease have worse symptoms, bypass outcomes
- A ‘transformational time’ for thyroid cancer
- Treating dry age-related macular degeneration: 6 things to know | Michigan Medicin
- A day of music therapy
- Who goes to the ICU and why?
- Teen jobs: What to consider before your child commits to formal work