Rock your professional development goals
Register for an upcoming session below or search Organizational Learning’s catalog of courses and resources to discover more professional development opportunities.
Discover LinkedIn course recommendations and profile best practices to bring your personal career story to life.
- Rock Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tuesday, May 9, 11 a.m. to noon
- Check out the Top LinkedIn Learning Courses at U-M
Take steps to improve our workplace culture by participating in these culture change courses.
- LGBTQIA+: An Introduction to Inclusive Language
- Tuesday, May 23, 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Understanding Privilege
- Wednesday, April 26, 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, May 24, 10 am to noon
- Change it Up!
- Thursday, May 25, 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Anti-Racism Primer
- Choose between a self-guided course or a weekly email subscription
- Unconscious Bias Learning Suite
- Online, self-paced module
Designed for individuals new to U-M, recently promoted to supervisory roles or seeking to expand their knowledge of leadership.
- Financial Responsibility of New Supervisors
- Tuesday, May 2, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Register by Tuesday, April 25)
- Transitioning from Peer to Supervisor
- Thursday, May 4, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Learn, practice and apply new skills in 45 minutes or less with microlearning sessions.
- Acing Your Interview
- Friday, May 19, noon to 12:45 p.m.
Many of these sessions utilize content from LinkedIn Learning, which is available at no cost to active U-M faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students.
LinkedIn Learning offers over 16,000 online courses that you can access anytime.