When genetic testing can help the whole family; your child’s hospitalization could cost $1,300 – and more health stories
March 30, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
Check out this week’s stories from Health Lab, Michigan Medicine’s online publication for news and stories on health, wellness and research from top-leading medical experts.
Stay informed: Want Health Lab articles sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for Health Lab’s Health & Wellness and Research & Innovation weekly newsletters today.
- Did FDA regulation reduce high rates of opioid-acetaminophen overdoses?
- When genetic testing can help the whole family
- Candida auris: The deadly fungus on the rise
- For spinal cord injuries, acceptance and commitment therapy aids in recovery
- Even with private insurance, your child’s hospitalization could cost $1,300
- How active joints in the summer reduce winter pains
- How one state beat national surgery opioid trends
- Artificial intelligence predicts genetics of cancerous brain tumors in under 90 seconds
- Study may accelerate identifying patients who need liver transplants
- Income affects maternal and infant health in somewhat unexpected ways