Vital Voices Faculty and Staff Engagement Survey has launched
Approximately a 3-minute read
- The 2023 Vital Voices Employee Engagement Survey was sent to eligible employees on Monday, March 13, and is available until Friday, March 24
- The survey takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete and all responses are kept confidential through a third-party vendor administering the survey.
- New for 2023: In an appreciation for the time and effort employees take to fill out the survey, a giveaway of four Apple Watches will take place based on a random drawing.
On Monday, Michigan Medicine launched the 2023 Vital Voices Employee Engagement Survey. Running from March 13-24, the survey provides faculty, staff, and learners with the opportunity to provide feedback regarding the health and climate of our organization.
There are two separate surveys that run simultaneously – one for faculty and one for staff. The results help leaders to understand the pressing needs in units and departments. By sharing your real experience and thoughts on topics ranging from equity, work environment, leadership, and safety culture, you are shaping the future of Michigan Medicine.
The survey takes only 10 to 15 minutes to complete. All responses are kept confidential through Press Ganey, a third-party vendor administering the survey. Individual responses are not made accessible to anyone at Michigan Medicine.
In a show of appreciation for the time and effort our employees take to make the Vital Voices Survey as complete and illuminating as possible, this year, Press Ganey is helping to facilitate a giveaway of Apple Watches.
At the end of your survey, you will see a link to “opt in” to the drawing for an Apple Watch. Please note that pertinent tax information will be shared with the winners when two are randomly selected on March 16, and two others are selected at the close of the survey.
How to participate
Be on the lookout for correspondence from Press Ganey and Michigan Medicine regarding the survey! Emails were sent directly to eligible employees. The surveys will also be available here:
Staff Engagement Survey: https://surveys.pressganey.com/wix/p160526178431.aspx
Faculty Engagement Survey: https://surveys.pressganey.com/wix/p796745697794.aspx
The password convention for both Faculty and Staff is as follows:
- 8-digit employee ID (UMID) and last two digits of birth year.
- (Example: UMID is 12345678 and birth year is 1979, password will be 1234567879).
No identifying information will be reported to Michigan Medicine with your response. Thank you for sharing your vital voices.
You must be logged in to post a comment.