The new insulin price cap; would you know if your kid was vaping? And more health stories
March 23, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
Check out this week’s stories from Health Lab, Michigan Medicine’s online publication for news and stories on health, wellness and research from top-leading medical experts.
Stay informed: Want Health Lab articles sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for Health Lab’s Health & Wellness and Research & Innovation weekly newsletters today.
- Would you know if your kid was vaping?
- The new insulin price cap: What you need to know
- How active joints in the summer reduce winter pains
- Heart transplant inspires woman to go back to school
- Bariatric endoscopy for weight loss: What is it and how does it work?
- Fruit flies feast for pleasure as well as necessity
- Insomnia, sleep apnea contribute to reports of cognitive decline in women with multiple sclerosis
- First-year residents reflect on their journeys and offer advice for Match Day
- Research sheds light on protections against COVID-19 variant infections