Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
March 20, 2023 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road work scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From today until Wednesday, April 12, the southbound lanes of South Ashley from Jefferson Street to William Street are scheduled to be closed, along with a full closure of West Jefferson Street from Ashley to First Street.
- Vehicles traveling southbound on Ashley Street will be detoured east on William Street, south on Main Street, west on Jefferson Street back to Ashley Street.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Jefferson Street will be detoured north on Ashley Street, west on William Street and south on First Street.
- Vehicles traveling eastbound on Jefferson Street will be detoured south on First Street, east on Madison Street and north on Ashley Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.