Deadline extended: Vital Voices faculty and staff engagement survey open through March 29
Approximately a 3-minute read
- The 2023 Vital Voices Employee Engagement Survey has a new deadline: Wednesday, March 29
- The survey takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete and all responses are kept confidential through a third-party vendor administering the survey.
- New for 2023: In an appreciation for the time and effort employees take to fill out the survey, a giveaway of Apple Watches will take place based on a random drawing.
If you haven’t had a chance to fill out the Vital Voices faculty and staff engagement survey, you now have more time to provide feedback regarding the health and climate of our organization.
The two surveys – one for faculty and one for staff – now have a new deadline: 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29.
The Vital Voices results help leaders to understand the pressing needs in units and departments. By sharing your real experience and thoughts on topics ranging from equity, work environment, leadership, and safety culture, you are shaping the future of Michigan Medicine.
Be sure to make your voice heard today!
Here’s what you need to know
The survey takes only 10 to 15 minutes to complete. All responses are kept confidential through Press Ganey, a third-party vendor administering the survey. Individual responses are not made accessible to anyone at Michigan Medicine.
In a show of appreciation for the time and effort our employees take to make the Vital Voices Survey as complete and illuminating as possible, this year, Press Ganey is helping to facilitate a giveaway of Apple Watches.
At the end of your survey, you will see a link to “opt in” to the drawing for an Apple Watch. Please note that pertinent tax information will be shared with the winners when they are randomly selected.
How to participate
Use your personalized link in an email you received on March 13 (do not forward your personal link), or use the generic links below:
Staff Engagement Survey: https://surveys.pressganey.com/wix/p160526178431.aspx
Faculty Engagement Survey: https://surveys.pressganey.com/wix/p796745697794.aspx
The password convention for both faculty and staff is as follows:
- 8-digit employee ID (UMID) and last two digits of birth year.
- (Example: UMID is 12345678 and birth year is 1979, password will be 1234567879).
No identifying information will be reported to Michigan Medicine with your response. Thank you for sharing your vital voices.
You must be logged in to post a comment.