Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around campus
February 27, 2023 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor and the main medical campus.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Intermittent lane shifts and closures are underway in the vicinity of the Broadway and Swift Street intersection.
- The work is occurring during the day and possible overnight hours.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- The project is expected to be completed in early March.
- Beginning today, South State Street between North University and Huron Street is scheduled to be closed in both directions.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on North University, north on Fletcher, west on Huron Street back to State Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on Huron, south on Fletcher, west on North University back to State Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained at all times.
- The road is expected to reopen in early September.