Nursing at Michigan makes call for abstracts
The Research and Translation Committee is seeking posters for the 2023 Nursing at Michigan Poster Day to be held May 8 and 9 in the Towsley Lobby.
This event provides an opportunity for all nurses at Michigan Medicine to showcase research, clinical innovations and evidence-based practice work. It’s a celebration of work accomplished across the nursing community and an opportunity for networking with colleagues.
- Deadline to submit an abstract is March 5.
- Submission criteria for each poster category can be found on the Nursing at Michigan Poster Day website.
- To submit an abstract, complete the Qualtrics survey here.
- Abstract cannot exceed 350 words.
- At least one author on your poster must be a nurse employed at U-M Health. Nurses do not need to be the lead author on the poster.
- Evidence-based practice
- Clinical innovation/process improvement
Poster Day information
May 8: Poster Day
- Posters available for viewing: Noon – 7:30 p.m.
- Authors available with posters: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
May 9: Poster Day:
- Posters available for viewing: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Authors available with posters: 10:00 a.m. – Noon
An awards ceremony takes place May 9 at noon in the Dow Auditorium (off of Towsley Lobby). Refreshments will be available.
Contact Caty Johnson at email@example.com or Lori Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Poster Day is sponsored by the Nursing Research & Translation Committee, Nursing Administration, Sigma Rho Chapter and the U-M School of Nursing