Nominations now being accepted for Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards
Nursing at Michigan is a strong community of dedicated professionals always willing to step up to any new challenge or opportunity. The Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards are one way that we recognize our own nurses and nursing partners for exemplary care, compassion and dedication to the profession.?????????????????????
The third annual Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards are now accepting nominations!
Twelve different awards will be presented in 2023, recognizing special skills and commitment in the delivery of exceptional direct patient care:
- Excellence in Clinical Nursing in care of the Adult
- Excellence in Clinical Nursing in the care of Pediatrics and Women’s Health
- The Ryan Michael Keating Nursing Award for Preceptor Excellence
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Excellence
- Excellence in Education
- Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Excellence in Leadership – Clinical
- Excellence in Leadership – Administration
- Novice Nurse Excellence
- Team/Unit Excellence
- Outstanding Physician Partner
- Outstanding Allied Health Partner
Please click here for further details about the Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards, criteria, and to submit a nomination by the Feb. 24 deadline.
Note: all identifying information will be redacted before review by an independent award selection committee. Recipients will be selected based on evidence provided by completion of the nomination eligibility criteria. Award winners will be announced and presented during the 2023 Nurses’ Week in May.??????