10 ways to reduce your risk of dementia; when chest pain isn’t a heart attack – and more health stories
February 21, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
Check out this week’s stories from Health Lab, Michigan Medicine’s online publication for news and stories on health, wellness and research from top-leading medical experts.
Stay informed: Want Health Lab articles sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for Health Lab’s Health & Wellness and Research & Innovation weekly newsletters today.
- 10 ways to reduce your risk of dementia
- Avoiding norovirus, the incredibly contagious stomach flu
- When chest pain isn’t a heart attack
- Fentanyl overdoses are on the rise. Here’s what to know and how you can help
- Researchers use a new approach to hit an ‘undruggable’ target
- Back on the bike, advocating for personalized treatment for PAD
- “Cell food” gives insight into T cell metabolism
- Zip code and hospital quality may both affect the risk of dying after surgery
- Instrument used to fix hammertoe can block blood flow during procedure