Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closures around Ann Arbor
January 30, 2023 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, North Fourth Avenue between Depot Street and Beakes Street is scheduled to be closed to vehicular traffic.
- Southbound vehicles traveling on North Fourth Avenue will be detoured west on Depot Street, south on Main Street, east on Kingsley Street back to Fourth Avenue.
- Northbound vehicles will be detoured west on Beakes Street, north on Main Street, east on Depot Street back to Fourth Avenue.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Pedestrian traffic on the west side of North Fourth Avenue will be detoured to the east side of the street.
- The road is expected to reopen on Feb. 17.
- Beginning at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 1, South State Street is expected to be closed between Washington Street and Liberty Street.
- Southbound vehicles traveling on South State Street will be detoured east on Washington Street, south on Fletcher Street, west on North University Avenue back to South State Street.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on North University Avenue, north on Fletcher Street, west on Washington Street back to South State Street.
- The closure is expected to end on Feb. 28.