Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glasses; Rebounding at 87 after CNS lymphoma — and more health stories
January 24, 2023 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- A dual approach to nursing shortages
- Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glasses
- Simple neural networks outperform the state-of-the-art for controlling robotic prosthetics
- Support from others in stressful times can ease impact of genetic depression risk
- Medicare policy change could increase inequity in heart transplant access, study finds
- Can pickle juice reduce cirrhotic muscle cramping?
- Michigan Health Lab’s most read articles of 2022
- Rebounding at 87 after CNS lymphoma
- For boy with cerebral palsy, surgery brings improved mobility
- Are you still allergic to penicillin?
- 4 things to know about stiff person syndrome
- As viral infections skyrocket, masks are still a tried-and-true way to help keep yourself and others safe
- Lupus: A frustrating diagnosis journey you don’t need to embark alone