Prepare to write successful new ARPA-H grants
(ARPA-H), modeled on DARPA, is a federal funding program supporting the development of high-impact research to drive biomedical and health breakthroughs to deliver transformative, sustainable and equitable health solutions for everyone. ARPA-H’s mission focuses on leveraging research advances for real world impact.
The U-M biomedical research community is invited to attend an informational event about submitting ARPA-H grant applications. The event will be held from 3 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2023 in Room 3460 of the Central Campus Classroom Building.
It will feature the following panelists:
- Christian Macedonia, M.D., COL. U.S. Army (Ret.), CEO of iReprogram, former program manager at DARPA; former commander of Gray Team, former chief medical advisor to the chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff of U.S. Armed Forces
- Indika Rajapakse, Ph.D., associate professor of computational medicine and bioinformatics, mathematics
- Rachel Wallace, Ph.D., research development officer, U-M Office of Vice President for Research
It will be co-hosted by:
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaboration Club
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Forbes Institute of Cancer Discovery