Understanding the FY23 Staff and Leadership Valuation
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Thank you for your interest in the Staff and Leadership Valuation. If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled sessions, we have recorded a previous session for your viewing and look forward to connecting with you soon to begin focusing on the next year.
We’re here to support you and to help answer questions related to your FY23 Valuation. Come learn, ask questions and experience the continuous cycle of performance management that culminates in the annual Valuation.
You will learn to:
- Fill out the FY23 Valuation as an employee or supervisor
- Understand the importance of SMART Goals
- Enhance your regular check-ins by asking questions pertaining to yearly goals
You will benefit by:
- Experiencing each section of the Valuation
- Hearing real examples, tips and tricks for each section
- Being able to ask questions related to the Valuation and have them answered by HR experts
Any Michigan Medicine employee (supervisor or individual contributor) who would like to learn and ask questions around the FY23 Valuation, this Valuation does not cover faculty or bargained-for employees.