Plan ahead: Intermittent lane closures and traffic shifts on main medical campus
November 1, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming intermittent lane closures and traffic shifts that are expected to take place on the main medical campus.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning tomorrow and lasting throughout November, intermittent lane closures are expected for utility updates on Wall Street.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained and flaggers will be in place for eastbound Wall Street traffic and north and eastbound Canal Street.
- Expected to begin next Monday evening, Nov. 7, intermittent lane closures and traffic shifts are scheduled to be in place on East Medical Center Drive near the intersection of West Medical Center Drive.
- Work is expected to take place between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Two-way traffic will maintained at all times during daily work hours and existing traffic patterns will be restored during daylight hours.
- Initially, the lane closures will be on the west side of East Medical Center Drive and two-way traffic will be shifted to the eastern lanes. When the work moves to the east side of the bridge, two-way traffic will shift to the western lanes.
- The last phase of work will close a segment of the eastern sidewalk and pedestrians will be detoured.
- Left turns onto Fuller will be permitted throughout.
- The work is scheduled to last about a week.