Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
November 14, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing road work that is taking place around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Intermittent lane closures are anticipated to occur between now and Nov. 18 on South State Street between William and North University. Two-way traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
- Expected to take place on Monday, Nov. 14, and Wednesday, Nov. 16, South State Street will be closed in both directions between Liberty and Washington Street for private development.
- Pedestrian traffic on the south side of Washington Street will be detoured to the north side of the street.
- East Washington traffic between South State and South Division remains closed through mid-November as well.
- From early morning until mid-afternoon today, Nov. 14, the north/eastbound lane of West Medical Center Drive between the MSRB3 loading dock and the entrance to the MSRB visitor parking lot is scheduled to be closed for utility work.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained with flaggers.