Blood Battle ongoing through Nov. 23
Don’t forget, this year’s Blood Battle against Ohio State is running from now through Nov. 23!
Whether you have never donated blood before or donate every year, we need your help! Consider donating for Blood Battle to be a part of the fight to save lives across the state and country.
To make an appointment to donate, visit bloodbattle.org and click “Donate” on the homepage, or visit the American Red Cross’s website, www.redcrossblood.org and insert the sponsor code “goblue.” All presenting donors will receive a Blood Battle t-shirt and coupon for Washtenaw Dairy while supplies last. Donors will also be entered into a raffle for gift cards to local businesses and other great prizes!
For your convenience, the dates, times, and locations of this year’s drives are listed below. The American Red Cross asks donors to use Rapid Pass, which allows donors to complete their donation quicker by completing some steps before arriving at the blood drive. Visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass for more information.
Donating blood is an essential activity. There is no replacement for human blood, and your support is more important now than ever. This event is supported by the Michigan Governor’s office, Michigan State Police, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Please bring your proof of blood donation appointment and your completed rapid pass to the blood drive.
Please eat iron-rich foods and drink plenty of water before you donate blood so that you are healthy on the day of your donation. Keep bleeding maize and blue!
- Nov. 8: noon – 6 p.m., Rackham Graduate School, Assembly Hall
- Nov. 8: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., Michigan Union, Pendleton Room
- Nov. 9: 8 a.m. – 2p.m., Arbor Lakes Dome
- Nov. 10: 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Med Sci 2, Classroom 3813/17
- Nov. 10: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., U-M School of Education, Tribute Room
- Nov. 10: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Hutchins Hall, Lower Commons
- Nov. 10: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Hillel, Green Auditorium
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., County Admin Building, lower level conference room
- Nov. 11: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., East Hall, Psych Atrium
- Nov. 14: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., Michigan Union, Anderson Room
- Nov. 15: noon – 6 p.m., Michigan League Ballroom
- Nov. 16: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., U-M Dept. of Communication, Conference Room A/B
- Nov. 16: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m., ARC Center, Classrooms A/B/C
- Nov. 16: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., Michigan Union Ballroom
- Nov. 17: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., Michigan Union Ballroom
- Nov. 18: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., St. Mary’s, Newman Center
- Nov. 18: noon – 6 p.m., Pierpont Commons, East Room
- Nov. 21: N10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Michigan League Ballroom
- Nov. 22: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Towsley Lobby
- Nov. 22: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., NCRC Building 18, Dining Room
- Nov. 23: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Towsley Lobby
For a calendar schedule and location information, click here.