Plan ahead: Upcoming utility work near main medical campus
October 28, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road work scheduled to take place near the main medical campus in the days and weeks ahead.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Over the next few weeks, DTE is expected to perform utility work in the left turn lane onto Zina Pitcher Place from Huron.
- The left turn lane will remain open and left-hand turns will remain in place.
- However, there is a possibility of intermittent lane closures in the southernmost west/southbound lane on Huron/Washtenaw.
- Utility work near the intersection of Glen and Fuller may cause some short-term intermittent lane closures.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained at all times.
- This utility work may continue through the end of the year.