MLearning retirement/replacement starts this week! Prepare now for blackout period (Nov. 3–7)
Health Information Technology and Services (HITS), Human Resources and Organizational Learning are collaborating to develop a new talent management platform to serve all of Michigan Medicine. This week begins the first major step in that journey — retiring MLearning and replacing it with a more modern system called Cornerstone Learning.
- Thursday, Nov. 3 at 5 p.m.: MLearning will be retired for good.
- Complete any in-progress online learning before this time! Otherwise, you’ll need to start again from the beginning once Cornerstone Learning is available.
- Thursday, Nov. 3 at 5 p.m.?through Monday morning, Nov. 7: no system access.
- Access to e-learning and training registration will be unavailable.
- Monday, Nov. 7 at approximately 7 a.m.: Cornerstone Learning goes live.
- A record of all past completed training activities will be carried over from MLearning to Cornerstone Learning.
- Anything that’s currently assigned for someone to complete in MLearning will appear in Cornerstone Learning once it goes live.
- All current “mandatories” will still be available in Cornerstone Learning once it goes live.
- Full details at: michmed.org/cornerstone
Benefits of this change:
Cornerstone Learning offers many advantages over the current system, including:
- Improved search
- Easier navigation
- Greater access
- Integration of additional learning resources, including LinkedIn Learning
We invite you to watch this short overview video to become acquainted with the new Cornerstone Learning “Welcome” page, and the system’s many features. You can also learn more by watching this episode of The Wrap employee podcast.
Finally, please be sure to visit (and bookmark!) michmed.org/cornerstone for the most up-to-date information.