Advancing workplace wellbeing in abnormal times; 1 in 10 older Americans has dementia — and more health stories
October 28, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- A child’s unbearable leg pain signaled a rare problem many couldn’t solve
- What is period underwear?
- Advancing workplace wellbeing in abnormal times
- Protecting children and teens from leftover prescriptions
- A new heart brings new hope
- Should you get an over-the-counter hearing aid or see a hearing specialist?
- In stressful jobs, depression risk rises with hours worked, study in new doctors finds
- Therapy derived from a banana protein works against SARS-CoV-2
- Functional, nonepileptic, seizures show structural abnormalities in brain scans, study shows
- Sexual assault related ER visits increase more than tenfold
- Black adults receive less advanced heart failure treatments than white patients
- 1 in 10 older Americans has dementia
- Overcoming obstacles to advance neurology research and mentor the next generation of female scientists