Should you get an over-the-counter hearing aid? Is everything you know about Alzheimer’s wrong? — and more health stories
September 29, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Should you get an over-the-counter hearing aid or see a hearing specialist?
- A boost just in time for Fall: Updated COVID-19 shots are now available
- 7 things to know about polycystic ovary syndrome
- Living with sickle cell: From isolation to pursuing medical school, advocacy
- Surgery for rare brain malformation detected in utero leads to uniquely talented tween
- Fighting negative body image issues in kids and teens
- Young man paralyzed from the neck down makes strides toward independence
- Is everything you know about Alzheimer’s wrong?
- Stopping aspirin when on a blood thinner lowers risk of bleeding, study finds
- ALS risk higher among production workers, those exposed to metals, volatile compounds on job
- More older adults should be checking blood pressure at home
- New Crohn’s disease score improves monitoring among adults and kids
- How a single protein can slow down age-related hearing loss
- Death rate for torn aorta drops, still 5 times more deadly without surgery
- As health problems stack up, so do serious financial woes