Register for Connecting the Dots, a free virtual conference
September 22, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Register now for U-M Work-Life Resource Center’s Connecting the Dots. It’s a series of six free virtual presentations with useful tips and strategies for nurturing your work life.
- Get strategies to thrive in today’s topsy turvy world.
- Learn about the latest ways to keep your brain healthy as you age.
- Be more connected in our evolving hybrid workplace.
- Prepare for your retirement.
- Discover ways to turn a difficult conversation into a productive one.
- Ask experts questions about parenting.
This is the 17th annual Work-Life Connecting the Dots Conference. And it’s all available to you at no charge via Zoom webinars!
Work-Life Connecting the Dots Conference
When: Oct. 12-14
- Two 75-minute Zoom presentations each day
- Choose as many presentations as you like