Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
September 6, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road work scheduled to take place in Ann Arbor over the coming weeks. Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Sept. 6, South State Street is scheduled to be closed to vehicular traffic from East William Street to south of East Liberty Street.
- The State/Liberty intersection will be open to the north and west.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured to northwest-bound Packard Street, to South Division Street, to East Liberty Street back to South State Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured to westbound East Liberty Street, to South Fifth Avenue, to Packard Street back to South State Street.
- Pedestrian traffic and access to businesses will be maintained.
- From Monday, Sept. 26 until Friday, Oct. 14, one lane of Stadium Boulevard between Brockman Boulevard and Washtenaw Avenue is expected to be closed for water main work.
- Work is scheduled to take place between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- All travel lanes will be open during home football games.