Michigan Medicine Help Center maintenance outage coming Sept. 25
September 22, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
The Michigan Medicine Help Center (help.med.umich.edu) serves as Michigan Medicine’s hub for help and knowledge.
Please be advised that there will be scheduled maintenance to the underlying technology that runs the Help Center (ServiceNow) which will impact access.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The outage is scheduled from 11 a.m. until noon on Sunday, Sept. 25
- The Michigan Medicine Help Center will not be available during the outage.
- Users who try the access links to the Help Center will get a ‘404 page not found’ message.
- Service Desk Agents and users in the system will not be able to receive tickets or notifications of new items.
- Critical IT tickets will not send pages to on-call staff during the maintenance.
For urgent issues, please call the Service Desk at 734-936-8000.
You must be logged in to post a comment.