Cozy up to your career goals
As a U-M faculty or staff member, you have access to thousands of hand-selected programs, courses and resources to support your growth and development.
Organizational Learning, the university’s central department for professional, career and leadership development, offers original training programs as well as carefully curated online programs from LinkedIn Learning and other leading experts in training and development.
Programs and courses are available to all employees regardless of their level or field. LinkedIn Learning is available at no cost to active U-M faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students. Learn more!
- Culture Change Foundations: Improving Workplace Climate, Thursday, Nov. 3, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Microlearning Goal Setting Workshop: How to Use SMART Goals, Wednesday, Sept. 21, 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.; Thursday, Oct. 27, 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Early Career Leaders Community of Practice: Leading from the Middle: Creating a Culture of Belonging, Tuesday, Oct. 25, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Early Career Leaders Community of Practice Host Leadership: A Fresh Approach to Navigating Difficult Conversations, Wednesday, Dec. 7, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Microlearning: Impactful Development Conversations, Tuesday, Oct. 11, 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Not sure where to start?
Check out the Development Journey!
Take a quick self-assessment and choose from a customized list of opportunities based on your personalized results. Once you have your results, you can check out the Learning Tracks that include self-paced content to help you meet your development goals.
Leaders can help guide their team using the Learning Tracks Development Decision Matrix.
This story first appeared in UHR News. Click here to subscribe!