Telehealth proves a lifeline for veterans with opioid addictions; does your child have anxiety? — and more health stories
August 2, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
A roundup of articles from both the Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab blogs, which cover stories on breaking news and research, health tips and wellness that you won’t want to miss.
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
Michigan Health Lab blog
- Telehealth by phone & video proves a lifeline for veterans with opioid addiction
- Patient deterioration predictor could surpass limits of traditional vital signs
- Many older adults look beyond conventional medicine for help, but few talk to their doctors about it
- Highlights from DDW
- Researchers find link between genetic mutations and cancer treatment resistance
- A shortage with a silver lining: A chance to reduce unneeded blood tests
Michigan Health blog