Plan ahead: Construction along South State Street in Ann Arbor
August 29, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of an upcoming construction project along South State Street in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning tomorrow, Aug. 30, the asphalt path along South State Street between East Eisenhower Parkway and Briarwood Circle is scheduled to be replaced with a concrete sidewalk.
- An intermittent closure of the right-most lane will likely be in place in the southbound direction with traffic shifted into the left lane.
- Additionally, there will likely be intermittent closures of the South State Street and Mall Drive intersection during the construction.
- Traffic will be detoured via South State Street, Hilton Boulevard and Briarwood Circle.
- Flagging operations will be utilized and pedestrian traffic will be detoured.
- The work is expected to be completed by Friday, Sept. 9.