Plan ahead and expect delays: Ann Arbor road closures
August 26, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road closures along Catherine Street that are expected to take place in Ann Arbor over the next few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Miller/Catherine Street is scheduled to be closed from First Street to Division Street.
- The alternate route for Miller/Catherine will be Huron Street.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Catherine will be detoured north on Division Street, west on Kingsley Street, south on Fifth Avenue to Huron Street. At Huron, vehicles will then travel west, then north on First Street back to Miller Avenue.
- Vehicles traveling eastbound on Miller Avenue will be detoured south on First Street, east on Huron Street, north on Division back to Catherine.
- Local traffic to Detroit Street will have access via a local westbound lane on Catherine. Access Detroit Street by traveling south on Fifth Avenue and west on Catherine.
- Work is expected to be completed by Friday, Nov. 4.
- Beginning today, the Catherine Street and Fourth Avenue intersection is anticipated to be closed.
- Vehicles traveling northbound on Fourth Avenue will be detoured west on Ann Street, north on Ashley Street, east on Kinsley Street back to Fourth Avenue.
- Vehicles traveling southbound on Fourth Avenue will be detoured east on Kingsley Street, south on Fifth Avenue, west on Ann Street back to Fourth Avenue.
- Work is expected to be completed by Thursday, Sept. 29.
- Local traffic will be maintained through a westbound local lane in all areas, and local businesses will remain open and accessible.