It’s not just moving your house, it’s moving your life

August 10, 2022  //  FOUND IN: Updates & Resources

Don’t miss out on receiving your W-2, 1099 form and medical ID card after a move. Keeping your personal information up to date with the university is essential.

It only takes a few minutes. Have you changed your address with the university yet?

Follow these steps on Wolverine Access and update your mailing address today:

  • Open “Employee Self-Service”
  • Choose “Campus Personal Information”
  • Click “Addresses” on the sidebar
  • Change your address in the “Current Local” field

You will need to update your address with your retirement savings plan provider separately. Contact TIAA and Fidelity Investments to switch your personal information in their system.

This story first appeared in UHR News. Click here to subscribe!