Changing the treatment of cancer; is everything you know about Alzheimer’s wrong? — and more health stories
August 17, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
Michigan Health blog
- Is everything you know about Alzheimer’s wrong?
- Back to the beautiful game: the journey to sport after serious knee injury
- Changing the treatment of cancer
- New hope for patients with rare epilepsy
Michigan Health Lab blog
- COVID-19 boosters this fall? Most older adults are ready to roll up their sleeves
- SuPAR identifies patients at high risk of blood clot formation
- Whether it’s medical records, blood or tissue, patients want to know if researchers may use something from them
- Teens getting spinal surgery don’t need so many opioids, study suggests
- Coaching patients to advocate for themselves can offset the effects of doctors’ racial bias