Study provides evidence of link between opioid use disorder, chronic pain; one mother’s journey with melanoma — and more health stories
July 25, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
A roundup of articles from both the Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab blogs, which cover stories on breaking news and research, health tips and wellness that you won’t want to miss.
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
Michigan Health Lab blog
- Study provides first evidence of link between opioid use disorder, chronic pain
- Surgery risks go up depending upon the anesthesiologist’s workload
- The unique origin of a neutrophil’s chemical messaging system
- Hospital collaboration reduces cardiac arrests among critically ill pediatric heart patients
- Older adults are missing out on a crucial medication review service
- Patient deterioration predictor could surpass limits of traditional vital signs
- Nonopioid pain prescriptions increased after 2016 CDC guideline, study finds
Michigan Health blog