Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
July 22, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From now through July 31, Murfin Avenue is expected to be closed between Bonisteel Boulevard and Hayward Street for utility work.
- Northbound through traffic will be detoured via Bonisteel to Beal to Hayward.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured via Hayward to Beal to Bonisteel.
- Local access only to the Pierpont Commons circle drive and NC27 parking lot will be maintained from the south on Murfin.
- Local access only to the Bursley Hall south circle drive will be maintained from the west via Baits Drive to Duffield.
- Pedestrians will be detoured to the west side of Murfin around the construction zone near Duffield Street.
- Scheduled to begin on Monday, July 25 and last through Friday, Aug. 5, the northbound lane on Thompson between Madison and Jefferson streets will be closed to through traffic for utility work.
- Northbound through traffic will be detoured via Packard to Division to Jefferson and back to Thompson.
- Access to the Thompson Street Parking Structure will be maintained.