Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
July 15, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of projects that are expected to cause traffic delays and road closures around Ann Arbor in the weeks ahead.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning the week of July 18 and continuing into the fall, intermittent northbound lane closures are anticipated to occur on Washtenaw Avenue just south of Zina Pitcher Place.
- Northbound traffic may experience brief intermittent delays as flaggers stop traffic.
- Southbound traffic is not expected to be impacted.
- Beginning Monday, July 25 and ending on Tuesday, Aug. 2, Murfin Avenue is scheduled to be closed between Bonisteel Boulevard and Hayward Street for utility work.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured via Bonisteel to Beal to Hayward.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured via Hayward to Beal to Bonisteel.
- Local access only to the Pierpont Commons circle drive and M27 parking lot will be maintained from the south on Murfin.
- Local access only to the Bursley Hall south circle drive will be maintained from Baits Drive.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the west side of Murfin.