Plan ahead and expect delays: Road/utility work around Ann Arbor
July 25, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road and utility work scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, westbound East Ellsworth Road traffic between Stone School Road and Shadowood Drive is scheduled to be shifted into the left-turn lane.
- Eastbound traffic will be maintained as normal and pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the south side of East Ellsworth Road.
- From now until 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 5, Maiden Lane between Broadway and Island Drive is scheduled to be closed for utility work for a new building.
- Northbound Maiden Lane traffic will be detoured east on Fuller Road to Huron Parkway, north on Huron Parkway to Plymouth Road, then west to Maiden Lane and Moore Street.
- Eastbound traffic on Broadway Street will be detoured east on Plymouth Road to Huron Parkway, then south to Fuller Road and west to Maiden Lane.
- Southbound Pontiac Trail traffic will be directed to follow Swift Street to Broadway Street, then drive northeast to Wall Street, then to Island Drive to Maiden Lane.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured at Maiden Lane and Broadway Street to Wall Street to Island Drive and back to Maiden Lane.
- From today until 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 30, South Main Street between East William and Packard is anticipated to be closed.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east onto Packard Street, north on South Fourth Avenue, west on East William Street and back to South Main Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on East William Street, south on South Fourth Avenue, west on Packard Street and back South Main Street.
- Local businesses will have access maintained at all times.
- Pedestrians will detour from the east side of South Main Street to the west side of South Main Street at Packard Street and at West William Street.
- From today until 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 5, the northbound lane of Thompson Street from East Madison Street to East Jefferson is likely to be closed.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured at Packard Street west to South Division, north to East Jefferson back to Thompson.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the west side of Thompson.