Plan ahead and expect delays: Lane closures around Ann Arbor
July 1, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming lane closures around Ann Arbor that may affect traffic.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Anticipated to begin today and be complete by Saturday, July 9, intermittent lane closures are expected to occur in the following areas for road repair:
- East Madison Street between Thompson and South State Street
- Hill Street between South Forest and Washtenaw Avenue
- South Forest Avenue between Hill Street and Forest Court
- Two-way traffic will be maintained by flaggers. Work is expected to occur between the morning and mid-afternoon Monday-Saturday, except between July 2-4.
- The city anticipates returning to the same areas above beginning in mid-July to continue street maintenance.