Personalize your notes in MiChart
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm
In this program, participants will learn to customize and fully take advantage of their notes in MiChart by learning how to:
- Personalize the Note Toolbar & format settings
- Use the personal dictionary
- Insert clinical images into your notes
- Access and edit your SmartPhrases
- Share/borrow note templates
- Use system SmartLinks & SmartLists
- Use the Butler to find useful SmartLinks
- Build custom SmartLinks & SmartLists
- Build 1-click note speed buttons
- Hands-on time and course closing
This program is highly interactive and includes small group breakout sessions.
This workshop is hosted by the Office of Faculty Development and is intended for faculty. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at UMMS-Faculty-Development@med.umich.edu.