Monkeypox: How to protect against the rare viral threat; researchers develop new agent to root out hypertension-causing tumor — and more health stories
July 20, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
A roundup of articles from both the Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab blogs, which cover stories on breaking news and research, health tips and wellness that you won’t want to miss.
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
Michigan Health Lab blog
- Researchers develop new agent to help root out hypertension-causing tumor
- Comparing treatment approaches for babies with heart disease
- Researchers identify most effective practices of medical assistants in the primary care setting, as well as barriers
- Opioid prescriptions significantly higher for patients with lifelong disabilities
- Costs for emergency allergy injectors still high for some?
Michigan Health blog