M Farmers Markets return to campus this summer
Locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables return to Michigan Medicine this summer!
MHealthy is bringing its M Farmers Markets to three locations:
- Michigan Medicine Courtyard
- Thursdays through Sept. 15, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- East Ann Arbor Health Center
- Wednesdays through Sept. 21 (no market Sept. 7), 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- West Ann Arbor Health Center
- Thursdays through Sept. 8 (no market Sept. 1), 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and more will be available. Purchases can be made with cash or credit/debit cards. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own reusable bags.
Produce is provided by Cardinal Farms in South Lyon, Michigan and Prochaska Farms in Tecumseh, Michigan).
View this short video to learn more about Cardinal Farms: https://youtu.be/tuVu9jDzQXw
For more nutrition-related resources and programs, visit the MHealthy nutrition website. You’ll find recipes, free cooking classes, cooking videos, food assistance information and more.