Faculty workshop: Personalize your notes in MiChart
In this program, participants will learn to customize and fully take advantage of their notes in MiChart by learning how to:
- Personalize the Note Toolbar and format settings
- Use the personal dictionary
- Insert clinical images into your notes
- Access and edit your SmartPhrases
- Share/borrow note templates
- Use system SmartLinks & SmartLists
- Use the Butler to find useful SmartLinks
- Build custom SmartLinks & SmartLists
- Build 1-click note speed buttons
- Hands-on time and course closing
This program is highly interactive and includes small group breakout sessions.
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 21
Time: Noon – 1 p.m.
This workshop is hosted by the Office of Faculty Development and is intended for faculty. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at UMMS-Faculty-Development@med.umich.edu.