August workshops: Create healthy work and personal boundaries
Are you struggling to set boundaries between your work and personal schedules?
Many workers enjoy their new-found ability to work from home or in a hybrid fashion. However, many are also saying they struggle to set boundaries between their work and personal schedules.
Get guidance by attending MHealthy’s 30-minute “Setting Healthy Boundaries” virtual workshop on Wednesday, Aug. 3 or Monday, Aug. 8. Any U-M faculty or staff member can join via Zoom.
Attend the workshop if you want to:
- Get guidance, resources and tools around setting work-related and personal boundaries.
- Learn how to lower stress levels while generating feelings of empowerment and self-control.
- Learn to reframe your mind-set when it comes to asking for help, task delegation and saying no in order to focus on the tasks and goals that are most important to you.
How to attend: Pre-registration is not required. Simply click on the workshop’s Zoom link on the date and time. To save the date, you can also add a reminder to your Google or Outlook calendar.
Dates and times:
- Wednesday, Aug. 3 from 10 – 10:30 a.m. Join Aug. 3 with this Zoom link. (add to Google or Outlook calendar)
- Monday, August 8 from 2 – 2:30 p.m. Join Aug. 8 with this Zoom link. (add to Google or Outlook calendar)
Learn more about these and other workshops offered through MHealthy.