Plan ahead: Rolling lane closures and other utility work scheduled throughout June
Please be advised that a variety of rolling lane closures are expected to occur throughout June for city-related utility work. These closures are not anticipated to last the entire month.
Two-way traffic will be maintained, but there could be some slight delays.
The roads that will be affected include:
- East and westbound Depot Street between North Main and Carey Street
- North and southbound outer lanes on Glen Avenue between Fuller Road and Catherine
- East and westbound outer lanes on Glazier Way between Huron Parkway and Fuller
Additionally, DTE is expected to return to the main medical campus this evening, June 2, to complete their work along Nichols, East Medical Center Drive and West Medical Center Drive.
Here’s what you need to know about that work:
- All of the work is to be conducted between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. and on Sundays.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained at all times.
- Parking spaces along Nichols and WMCD will be closed when work is occurring in the area.
- DTE anticipates being finished with the work toward the end of June.
The map below shows locations of this work.