Plan ahead and expect delays: Road, lane closures across Ann Arbor
June 13, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work across Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today due to utility work, the west side of Research Park Drive is scheduled to be closed.
- Northbound, southbound and pedestrian traffic along Research Park Drive will be detoured to the east side of Research Park Drive.
- The work is expected to be completed by Monday, June 20.
- Between now and 4 p.m. today, Washington Street between Main and Fourth Avenue is scheduled to be closed to erect a crane for construction.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured north or southbound on Main Street, east on East Huron Street or Liberty Street, north and southbound on Fourth Avenue and back to Washington Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Avenue, west on East Liberty Street, north on Main Street and back to Washington Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the north side of Washington Street.
- From today until next Monday, June 20, the southern eastbound lane of East Stadium Boulevard is anticipated to be closed between Brockman Boulevard and St. Francis Drive.
- Construction will likely take place between approximately 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, as weather permits.
- Westbound East Stadium Boulevard traffic will be shifted into the northern eastbound lane.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the north side of East Stadium Boulevard.