Plan ahead and expect delays: Lane closures around Ann Arbor
June 20, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work that may cause lane closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until mid-July, Huron Parkway lane closures are expected to be in effect between Geddes Avenue and Fuller Road for city road maintenance.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained during this work.
- It is anticipated that road will continue this summer along Huron Parkway from Fuller Road up to Plymouth Road.
- Expected to occur throughout the month, the following rolling single lane closures will be in place for an ongoing city utility project. Two-way traffic will be maintained:
- Thayer Street between Washington and North University
- North University (north side only) between Thayer and Church
- Geddes between Church and Washtenaw
- Washtenaw between Geddes and South University
- South University between Washtenaw and Tappan